Wednesday 15 December 2010

first times..

my first post, ever! well, hi everyone. it's great to be here! I'm Lula and.. well, there's not much to say really! I could ramble all day, i swear, but i won't. because i'm sure i'll bore you all to tears. i think the main reason that i've started up a blog is because i talk too much, and i think writing down all of my thoughts might help that! who knows, maybe i'm just infected for life with 'talkitus.' but yeah, i've lost my thought track because right now, my dad's talking to me about my essay that has to be in next week on the Peasant's revolt and he's yabbering on about how one of his ancestors was involved. My dad LOVES history, no shit, right? you'd never be able to tell. but yeah, my dad's a babe. bless him.

there's not much to say about me really, well, there is but i don't know if you'll want to know! i'm a performer, so i love to dance, sing, act and all that shiz! it's literally my life and i just love it to pieces. i'm a les mis fan, MAJORLY and this year i've seen it twice already, yes, yes, and one with Nick Jonas as Marius which i have to say, regrettably almost made my life. just a little bit. not 'gonna lie.

but yeah, i do like the Jonas brothers. i'm not obsessed or anything thooo. really, i just like Joe's face, but i try and say i like all of them. i do. i do. i do. not just joe, the sexy mutthhaaffuckker. i'm not biased, at all! I nearly hyperventilated the other day when i witnessed the tragedy that was the shaving of the sides of his head. (he has this new 'edgy' hair cut for his solo album next year. i can't... even... *dead*) He still looks hawt though, not going to fib about that fact of nature.

but yeah, i'm gonna try and post as much as i can, because this is all new and exciting to me like an early xmas pressie, but i've got to go do work on the French Revolution now, (I heart history A level) (not) so i guess i'll love you and leave you! adios. Xx

p.s! i'll just leave this here for you.. in case there's any fellow joe lovers out there. if not, just appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment