Friday 17 December 2010

Treat everyday like it's christmas.

today i was literally falling asleep in my AS classes. i am gagging for a break from college and for the christmas season por favor! I think i'm going to be dead if i have to go in for two WHOLE days next week, (which is pointless, just in case you hadn't realised by my capital letters and slightly angry typing.) I'm not a moaner, or at least i like to think i'm not, but come on - can we just break up already?!

We had to rein-act the storming of the Bastille today in History, which was 'great seeing as i'm the only drama person and the rest cannot give an actual shit. so i just look like this loopy luna who likes to dance around in ballet shoes and sing songs. But actually, i don't really care, it was kinda' amusing to see the expression on their faces when i strode down the corridor shouting 'I WANT REFORM FOR FRANCE!' I can so tell that i'm WAAAYYY too much for them, as my energy levels are approximately ten times the average human being. being reserved and quiet < being happy and loud.

And my urge to get away from class rooms and lectures is growing by the millisecond. i simply cannot wait for christmas! i get to spend it with my family, from Newcastle who i hardly ever get to see, and my two little cousins are just the most hilarious and beautiful girls ever and i love them to pieces. so i cannot wait to spend xmas with them and the rest of my family. i'm literally going to breathe new air after this year, i feel like making a new start, so i'm going to splash out for the next few weeks and go mental with champagne and turkey and then instantly regret it in January. but ho hum, that's the xmas routine. and let's face it, i really do love every single part of it, and to have such an amazing family and to be so blessed is really just like.. well, the angel on the top of my tree.

so really, there's no use in complaining about having to act out the Bastille, or my tiredness, because in 7 days, 6 hours, 50 minutes and exactly 12 seconds (as of now) it'll be christmas day! (i'm not counting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment